Skocz do zawartości
trzy.litery

leaseweb serwer 100TB-NL-M i rzeczywiście 100TB trafficu?

Polecane posty

Z tego co widzę jest tam gwiazdeczka: 100 TB (Volume network) *

Przeczytaj regulamin zanim zakupisz, ja raczej w cuda nie wierze.

Gwiazdka oznacz coś zupełnie innego:

Features marked with (*) can be customized in the order process

Jednak po naciśnięciu na przycisk Order możemy przeczytać, że:No CDN or Media Streaming. Customer shall not be entitled to use the Service for the purpose of (i) operating ‘Content Delivery Network’; and/or (ii) ‘Streaming Media Services’; except with LeaseWeb’s prior written consent, which consent may be granted or withheld at LeaseWeb’s sole discretion.

Oraz:

Fair Use Policy. The service is provided to end-user Customers for normal, fair, and reasonable use. Bandwidth usage is to be reasonably consistent throughout every month, without irregular bandwidth usage patterns, either individually or as part of a group of Customer servers. In the event LeaseWeb, in its sole discretion, determines that the Customer is not using the Service according to this Fair Use Policy, LeaseWeb will be entitled to: (a) impose limits on the speed of the data the Customer may transmit and/or receive on any or all Customer servers with this Service, (B) re-price any or all Customer servers with this Service to the regular bandwidth rate; or © suspend or terminate the Service to any or all servers provided to the Customer, at LeaseWeb’s sole option.

A zatem haczyk na haczyku.

Może i haczyk na haczyku, ale czego się spodziewać, jeśli dostajesz jednogigabitową linkę za takie pieniądze...

Mozna ostawic sw raid - sesja VNC i tyle.

Co do wykorzystywania 100TB to bez problemu mozna tyle wykorzystac. A cala klauzula fair use jest po to aby klienci nie generowali peakow gdyz LW placi za lacza 95%.

Pozdrawiam,

Dino Strzeminski

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się