Skocz do zawartości
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
sheridavis

My dream my strength

Polecane posty

Everyone needs to be successful and rich. I also vision of becoming successful in the field I wish though I am still indecisive about the career path I will want. But I know what I wish I will work hard, stay focused and build it big. I also dream of doing amazing for my country. There are so lots of problems in the country such as lack, illiteracy and casteism to name a few. Our state was once known for its rich artistic heritage which is all robbed now. The sin rate in the country is at an all time rise and so are a variety of other issues. While there is a lot of loophole in the India following system that has led to these problems though we cannot guilt it all on the government. Each one of us must add our bit towards our country’s growth. I am a hard supporter of all one teach one and have been teaching my maid’s child as the last two years. As I grow up, I aim to join an NGO to empower the poor and needy. I vision of eradicating lack and communal disparity from our state and will do my top in this direction. If we all join hands we shall surely be bright to free our country from these ills. From an awfully early age, kids are ready to dream about flattering big professionally. They are fed with the value of making a winning career. Everyone they approach across asks them about their plan in life and job becomes the major focus of more. They put an aim and give their best to attain the same. While it is of greatest weight to establish oneself efficiently, what people not recall is that it is evenly vital to invest time to raise relationships, strength and other aspects of life. 

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować