Skocz do zawartości
conra

tajemnicze pw od sylvia23

Polecane posty

Już się cieszyłem :)

Ja dostałem tą wiadomość nie tylko tu, ale też na jeszcze jednym sporym forum. Identyczna :)

Gość Bartosz Gadzimski

Akurat cały dzień w Warszawa wczoraj bez chwili na internecie i nie było jak zareagować.

Ten bot jest trochę upierdliwy, ale zablokujemy szybko.

Dearest love

I am more than happy when i saw your mail. How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss SylviaGoodluck from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.8ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee

camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Dion Goodluck was the managing director of Dion Goodluck Manufacturing industry (W.A) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my pictures and I will send another picture in my next mail. I will also like to see your picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest

yours in love

LOL.... :>

Ja dostałem od pracownika banku narodowego Ghany. Pisał, że ma nadwyżkę w wysokości 3mln dolarów i potrzebuje kogoś kto by mu przechował te pieniądze na swoim koncie w Europie. 1/3 oferował. ;) Oczywiście jest ciężko chory i musi się leczyć drogimi metodami. <_<

nie, to mnie! :) ma ktoś do niej numer telefonu :D :D

znowu spamik...

Gość Bartosz Gadzimski

Kurde, chyba kiepsko to konto zablokowałem :/

Podajcie loginy, bo może to jakiś inny?

Ja dzisiaj dostałem tylko powiadomienie o PW od sylvia23 na pocztę, ale chodziło o stare PW, które i tak już zostało wcześniej przeze mnie usunięte.

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się