Skocz do zawartości
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Tourist

Need help with hosting in Polen

Polecane posty

Sorry, probably this isnt the right thread for this post but i cant read polish so ill write in this topic and maybe some moderator can move it to the right topic if its wrong topic ofcourse.

Anyway, i need to know WHAT hosting company in poland has the best internet connection for hosting?

I need to find the BEST hosting ISP in poland that has a good connection to all cities. Not some small local ISP, sure it may cost more but i need quality internet.

I dont want to go into details right now what i need it for, but people all over poland should be able to visit the website fast.

As fast as i can offer them (ofcourse their internet has to be fast also) but from my end it has to be fast atleast.

Thanks!

Hi,

there is a short list of well-proven Polish ISP.

www.home.pl - most famous, and they have an English version of there website.

I ought to say that www.serwery.pl is OK, but no English ver. Also my partners are good - www.2be.pl - also no English :)

That was pleasure to help you.

Kind regards,

tm!

Hi,

there is a short list of well-proven Polish ISP.

www.home.pl - most famous, and they have an English version of there website.

I ought to say that www.serwery.pl is OK, but no English ver. Also my partners are good - www.2be.pl - also no English :)

That was pleasure to help you.

Kind regards,

tm!

Sorry, but Home.pl sucks.

They might have good connection, maybe good service BUT their packets sucks.

I need to host my own server, 5 or 10 gig per month will not do.

I will need about 500 gig per month or more.

Im gonna check the others you mention, anyone else who can help me out?

Sorry but you are looking for something that doesn't exist. You will not find a quality ISP with US pricing or even comparable to pricing in Germany or Netherlands. Connection prices are outrageous here in Poland and it's not an isolated case that big providers move their servers to Germany since the prices in Poland are simply said unjustifiable. But if you really need a server located in Poland with quality connection then try to contact GTS directly - www.gts.pl or www.atman.pl .

gts and atman can only offer him a connection (or hole backbone). I suppose that your looking for a reseller virtual account or even dedicated server.

Resellers:

www.2be.pl / www.kei.pl

I can ask guys from 2be for their offer. Please send me exaclly what you`re looking for.

Dedicated:

sorry, I don`t know who offers them in Poland.

But as PrzemekP has written. It`s better for you to have an account in Germany or Holland. They are much cheaper. Whole ISP business in Poland sucks. So find something for you, but home.pl will feet you most - trust me.

reg

Gość Fobi

Ok, so we are not talking about shared hosting and you're looking for something bigger.

So wdc.pl (dedicated servers, vps* , collocation), gts - dedicated servers and collocation. You need to send emails because there's nothing on the websites.

info@wdc.pl and sales@gts.pl.

Those two have very good internet connection.

*vps - it's possible, but not in standard offer.

If you need more specific info you have to give us some more information and then we will able to help you.

Also if you need someone to call them or send sth. in polish just let me know.

Regards,

Bartek

Thanks for all the replies, then I understand about the situation in poland.

To bad you have that high prices for internet bandwith. Hopefully it will go down with time.

Anyway, ive read all the posts that has been posted here and I will think it over a little bit. But thanks for all the replies again. Thanks thanks thanks.

:twisted:

Na pocztek sorry ze po polsku, nie mam czasu na zbytnie zastanawianie sie nad spellingiem:), ale kieruje ten post do polskich userow forum.

Nie chcialbym byc posadzony o wiare w spiskowa teorie dziejow:) ale cos mi tu nie pasuje. Mam na mysli wypowiedzi Tourist'a.

W pierwszym poscie kolega pisze ze niezbyt on szprechen po polsku:P i ze nie wie, nie orientuje sie , itd, natomiast na zakonczeie ostatniego, pisze ze przeczytal wszystkie posty tutaj, jak mniemam i wynika to poniekad z kontekstu, ze zrozumieniem i nie bardzo jest przekonany do hostingu w polskich warunkach. Dla mnie jest to jakas niekonsekwencja...:)

To takie sobie moje spostrzezenia:)

Pozr

Gość Fobi
Anyway, ive read all the posts that has been posted here and...
Jak dla mnie znaczy to, ze przeczytal wszystkie nasze odpowiedzi w tym watku, wskazuje na to slowo "here".

Pozdrawiam,

Bartek

Yep:) Rzeczywiscie, przeczytalem łansegein:) i tez to zrozumialem:)

Ok, moj blad, sorry za sianie niepokoju i defetyzmu:P

Pozdr

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować