For Paperity (www.paperity.org), the 1st multidisciplinary aggregator of Open Access journals and papers, an academic web service with global audience, we are seeking a motivated MYSQL & LINUX ADMINISTRATOR for permanent cooperation. We offer full- or part-time work (50-100%), mostly remote. Candidates from Warsaw are preferred.
- administration of servers and services: database, www, ftp, dns, linux
- design and optimization of server & DB architecture
- content management, administration of background processes for data import & export
- optimization of web application for high speed and responsiveness
- deployment of new application features
- ensuring data consistency and quality
- ensuring high service availability
- ensuring web & data security
- automating admin tasks
- documenting your work
Technology stack: Ubuntu, MySQL, Solr, Nginx, uWSGI, Python.
Required very good knowledge of: MySQL, Python, Bash, networking, Linux/web/DB administration & security.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. If possible, include links to professional profiles: Github, StackOverflow, ServerFault etc. Please respond to: email@example.com (in Polish or English).