Skocz do zawartości
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
nfq

[opinie] ConnectSwitch.com

Polecane posty

Hello All,

Right then, where to start is the question. We are happy that your enjoying your service so far Gamec, we pride ourselves on our aftersales service and should you encounter any issues - simply submit a ticket at www.MyCS.co.uk.

The addresses given on both whois's were correct at the time registration. Please note, the whois information displayed on the ConnectSwitch.com domain is no-longer manned by us, this was an address we previously did business under. The new address is that in which you pasted of MyCS.co.uk. So in the unlikely event you want to send a letter, that's the address you do it too.

I'm slightly unsure as to what the last couple of posts on this thread were about (the google translator) doesn't give an accurate translation. If someone could be kind enough to translate it, i'd be more than willing to answer any questions.

Regards,

Adam Hamilton

Technical Support Engineer

ConnectSwitch.com - Premium Hosting Solutions

hi

where is company & vat registration number?

podobno już dużo osób pytało ich o numer Vat i do 67k w Uk nie trzeba go posiadac hmm

Hello WebHostingTalk.pl Members,

I'm not sure of the legislations in place within Poland, however in the UK a company/business does NOT need to register for VAT until they reach an annual income of £67,000(GBP). ConnectSwitch is a relatively new company, and thus, we don't earn £67,000 as of yet.

You can confirm this by visiting the UK governing body (Inland Revenue) - In particular the following link: http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/actio...icId=1073863071

If you have any further questions, just post.

Regards,

Adam Hamilton

Gość Pokuć

No czyli jak nie mają 67k GBP to nie muszą być zarejestrowani jako płatnicy VATu :D Hmm, a może warto pomyśleć nad prowadzeniem firmy w UK ;)

Thanks for your reply :)

Dear Pawel Burda,

This e-mail is with regards to the recent issues with IPs located on the following range:

We have been receiving many support tickets with errors to do with the IP distribution process. The errors were IP conflicts, the IPs were getting used by other clients on the same network.

For this reason, we have been assigned a new IP range, which means your main VPS IP has changed.

Your new IP is: 212.95.57.69

If you have any issues, please submit a support ticket at www.MyCS.co.uk

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused, however this was the quickest way of resolving this particular issue.

Dzisiaj takiego maila dostałem :|. Będą mi tak zmieniać codziennie IP? :|

No ja po problemach na maszynie, gdzie nie moglem polaczyc sie przez ssh, dzisiaj zobaczylem, ze postawili mi nowego VPS'a w UK, a chcialem w DE :/ i znow musze czekac :/

to ja sobie czekalem od piatku na CS-256 w DE i napisali ze czekaja na nowa pule IP z DC i dzis dostalem VPS

po ip wyglada to na DC netdirekt.de vps ma 4 procki 2.5GHz ping ~30ms na ta chwile moge polecic zobaczymy co bedzie dalej:)

Mi dzisiaj zmienili IP i hasło do HyperVM :|. Wszystko padło, do Direct Admina nie mogę się dostać bo jeszcze im nie przysłano licencji na nowe IP :/.

Akurat kiedy już sobie przeniosłem wszystkie pliki i zrobiłem porządek w domenach.

Chciałbym, żeby ten hosting był prawdą, ale niestety jakoś nie mogę uwierzyć, żeby nie było enno.bis :D

Gość Pokuć

Poczekajmy kilkanaście dni i jak się nie zwiną to może może, szkoda żeby było jak z enno.pl ;/ SIę kurde na ten kurs direct admin napaliłem, ba! kupiłem DA zeby na ten kurs jechać ;/...

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I'd clear some things up as it seems 'nfq' is commenting on something that he doesn't know about. This should be considered as slander.

The resources listed in our packages are guaranteed, therefore please don't tell fellow WebHostingTalk members something you have NO idea about. I'd be interested to find out if you are a customer, in that case if you encounter any issues, then they can be resolved via the appropriate means.

We've gained a considerable amount of signups from WebHostingTalk.pl and hopefully the majority of them are happy with the service they have paid for.

Regards,

Adam Hamilton

Okey, maybe i don't get it, but you offer incredible parameters, and i don't have confidence to you, because You have server in netDirekt, which have 2TB bandwidth - you offer in your VPS for example 750GB, 5 users buy it, and you must ensure for this users, about 3,7TB.

it's cost-effective? which server maybe can hold about 3 users with CS-512 plan...

only that is the reason, why i don't buy your VPS in Germany.

tHo, nie wiem czy to jest dobry pomysł polecać taki hosting, który bawi się w overselling, bo takich parametrów nie dadzą normalnie - nie realne.

ja nie mam problemów z serwerm narazie wszystko ladnie działa. A co do obciążeń to ich nie widac

Hi,

Right, just because the IPs have links to "NetDirekt" it doesn't mean we host with them, they provide an IP range and we purchase through another company. If you whois one of our German based IPs you will see "infinitetech.in" however they are simply under NetDirekt's RIPE account, it doesn't mean we host with them. We host with InfiniteTech.in and have custom packages with them which enables us to host the resources that we do.

The fact that you do not have confidence in us, is completely your own decision, however saying that to potential customers is classed as slander. If you had any enquiries/questions with regards to our resources don't you think it is best to take it up with us?

Poczekamy, zobaczymy - If you are the Pawel that has recently signed up with us, we wish you the best with your hosting and we hope to considerably exceed the expectations that some of the potential clients seem to have on here.

Regards,

Adam Hamilton

Okey, maybe i confidence you, after this post. If you're writing true, please give me -50% discount life-time for server to me, and i buy it for real - what you say? Please write me PM.

Hi,

Right, just because the IPs have links to "NetDirekt" it doesn't mean we host with them, they provide an IP range and we purchase through another company. If you whois one of our German based IPs you will see "infinitetech.in" however they are simply under NetDirekt's RIPE account, it doesn't mean we host with them. We host with InfiniteTech.in and have custom packages with them which enables us to host the resources that we do.

The fact that you do not have confidence in us, is completely your own decision, however saying that to potential customers is classed as slander. If you had any enquiries/questions with regards to our resources don't you think it is best to take it up with us?

Poczekamy, zobaczymy - If you are the Pawel that has recently signed up with us, we wish you the best with your hosting and we hope to considerably exceed the expectations that some of the potential clients seem to have on here.

Regards,

Adam Hamilton

Hello All,

nfq, as the original post was publically posted, I think it's best to keep everything on the thread.

NFQ messaged me (IN PM):

I don't buy this package. I'd like to buy CS-512 or CS-768 package with additional IP, if i get -50% discount for life-time.

As I've previously said, I'm not prepared to allow that kind of a discount just to obtain a single customer. Resellers of ours don't even get that kind of discount. I don't know if you think that we are running a dodgey operation here, but that would be completely unprofessional. The prices of both are CS-512 and CS-768 are still extremely competitively priced and I'm sure you'll struggle to find someone who will match our resources/prices.

Regards,

Adam Hamilton

Hello NVU,

I 'think' that I have just responded to your private message, I'm unsure as I can't read a bit of Polish.

Regards,

Adam Hamilton

Hello NVU,

I 'think' that I have just responded to your private message, I'm unsure as I can't read a bit of Polish.

Regards,

Adam Hamilton

Maybe this will help:

enep9.th.jpg

Gość
Temat jest zablokowany i nie można w nim pisać.
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować